How do I become a Gran Forno Customer?
1. Call us and one of our team will be happy to open your customer account or
2. Complete a new customer form.
The purpose of the form is to establish delivery address, specific location, time, billing information, etc.
How do I place an Order?
1. Email your order direct to firstname.lastname@example.org & we’ll call you to confirm the order!
2. Fax in your order to 954-467-2316 – it’s easy!
3. Phone our order desk for help at 954 467 2244
When can I place an Order?
1. Email, Fax or Call the Order Desk by 2:00 a.m. for same day delivery of add-ons to your standing order, new orders or caterings.
2. Order Desk hours are seven days per week.
3. The business office and Order Desk are closed on the following holidays only: Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year’s Day.
When must Changes to or Cancellations of an Order be made?
For local delivery orders can be amended as late as 2:00am on delivery day, however the best approach is to let us know your requirements as soon as possible.
What happens if I place a Late Order?
1. Any order received after 2:00 am. via email, fax or telephone message is a Late Order and there’s no guarantee the order can be fulfilled.
2. Tfere are no late order fees.
What should I know about placing a cake, bread or packaged item order?
1. Custom designed cake orders (image, special designed logos) need to be submitted 48hrs before the delivery date.
2. Bread orders: All bread orders must be placed by 3:00 p.m. just the day before the delivery date, except, bread deliveries for Wednesday must be placed by Monday at 3:00 p.m. At this time, there are no bread deliveries on Saturday/Sunday.
3. Packaged items require a two-day advance order. Packaged items are only delivered on Mondays and Thursdays.
4. Frozen Items: Please place order 2-days in advance.
GENERAL FAQ & FORMS
Does Gran Forno only sell wholesale?
Yes, Gran Forno sells and delivers to wholesale customers. The Gran Forno Bakery on Las Olas Boulevard sells to the general public.
Are your products Trans-Fat Free?
Nearly all Gran Forno products are Trans Fat Free.
Is there a reduced-fat product line?
Yes, our reduced-fat muffin line.
Can you individually package items?
Are there employment opportunities at Gran Forno Bakery?
Gran Forno Bakery is an equal-opportunity employer and we are always seeking individuals with a strong work ethic and dedicated.